Large-Screen high-brightness display with LinkRay technologySend digital content to smartphones through LED light, ideal for info signage in Transport, Retail, Services, or Exhibitions areas
|Screen size||80-inch (2032mm)||70-inch (1765mm)|
|Brightness||700 cd/m²||700 cd/m²|
|LCD panel||VA/ E-Led||VA/ E-Led|
- 80", 700 cd/m2, 28.5mm bezel width
- High brightness and strong reliability enable continuous 24/7 operation in bright environments
- Built-in LinkRay transmission function allowing to send digital information to smartphones using an app
- System expandability : USB media player and DIGITAL LINK functions enable simple setup and low system costs
- Vertical, Horizontal or tilted installations are possible
Ideal for high impact indoor signage
The latest addition to our full HD displays come in two sizes (70²- 80²) with 7000 cd/m2 brightness for comfortable viewing even in bright spaces, making them ideal for a range of indoor signage applications.
Efficient E-LED backlight
The E-LED backlighting is highly energy efficient, so the displays are cost-effective to run around the clock: perfect for building guidance, surveillance or critical out of hours displays.
Easy to install – with time-saving settings
A cloning function reduces the installation time of multi-unit installation. Save the settings from one screen and copy straight on to other screens via USB or LAN to Slave Displays. Supports CEC Over HDMI® for synchronised Power On/off.
Great for big and small spaces
The SF2H series can be adjusted to horizontal, vertical or tilted set up, with a slim-bezel design that maximises the viewable screen in smaller display areas. In large spaces, Digital Link transmits video, audio and control signals up to 150m, giving you lots of installation options and saving on cabling costs.
Deliver content at the speed of light
LinkRayTM connectivity delivers mobile content direct to ordinary smartphones. Your audiences can connect quickly, easily and securely for a fast, intuitive experience to enhance or reinforce your message.
Simple Signage with no Set Top Box
It’s quick and easy to play saved content: simply insert a USB stick to play both still and moving images.
Reliable, fail-proof display
Efficient and highly reliable screens for continuous 24-hour operation; the Failover and Failback functions will keep your image on display even if the signal is interrupted. If the signal fails the display switches to a backup signal and switches back to the main signal as soon as it’s up and running again.
Spot problems before they happen
Compatible with "Early Warning Software" for predictive maintenance
The SF2H Series support Early Warning Software (optional: ET-SWA100), which monitors the status of devices (projectors or flat-panel displays) connected to an intranet, reports device failures, and gives advance warnings by detecting predicted abnormalities, after installation to the PC has been completed. The status of displays in an intranet is observed, and problems are forecast, the occurrence of other problems is sensed, and notification is sent to the user.
* The use of this software will not detect malfunctions in all devices and equipment in advance.
Multi Monitoring & Control Software
Multi Monitoring & Control Software (Free) lets you control devices in groups. This free Panasonic software enables you to monitor and control up to 2048 devices over a LAN network from a single PC. As a monitoring function, the status of multiple devices can be listed in groups, and then detailed information on each device can be separately displayed. As a control function, control commands such as power ON/OFF, input switching and command inputs can be executed, and a schedule function can be used.
- Download image - 6.08 MB
- Download image - 93.66 KB
- Download image - 411.96 KB
- Download image - 5.1 MB
- Download image - 87.34 KB
- Download image - 260.01 KB
- Download image - 4.96 MB
- Download image - 618.74 KB
- Download image - 4.81 MB
- Download image - 592.77 KB
- Download image - 5.75 MB
- Download image - 592.06 KB
- Download image - 3.89 MB
- Download image - 381.3 KB
- Download image - 5.79 MB
- Download image - 666.93 KB
- Download image - 12.55 MB
- Download image - 632.4 KB
- Download image - 182.89 KB
- Download image - 55.69 KB
- Download image - 86.95 KB
- Download image - 33.93 KB
- Download image - 106.39 KB
- Download image - 550.4 KB
- Download image - 57.73 KB
- Download image - 143.96 KB
- Download image - 35.15 KB
- Download image - 265.51 KB
- Download image - 92.32 KB
- Download image - 179.92 KB
- Download image - 55.62 KB
- Download image - 135.45 KB
- Download image - 51.42 KB
- Download image - 208.18 KB
- Download image - 56.16 KB
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.
|Panel Type||VA Panel/ E-LED|
|Number of Pixels (H x V)||1920 x 1080|
|Response Time||4 ms (G to G)|
|Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)||176°/176° (CR≧10)|
|Power Requirements||110-127 V AC, 50/60Hz / 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||380 W|
|Power Off Condition||0.3 W|
|Standby Condition||0.5 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||1835 x 1060 x 82 mm(72.3" x 41.8" x 3.3")|
|Weight||Approx. 62kg (135lbs.)|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C Humidity: 20% to 80% (Non condensation)|
|Screen Size||80-inch (2032 mm)|