PT-LW330E Portable LCD projector
Triple Treat: Performance, easy operation, portable convenience
Benefits of the PT-LB360 Series
1. Excellent performance in a compact body
- A brightness level ranging from 2,800 lm* to 3,600 lm*1, and contrast ratio of 5,000:1 in a compact body.
- A maximum 8,000-hour** lamp replacement cycle.
- A long-life filter with a maximum 5,000-hour*** replacement cycle.
- Quiet 29-dB**** design helps to hold viewers’ attention.
- The Daylight View Lite function supports easy, comfortable viewing in a bright room.
2. Easy of installation
- Corner Keystone Correction***** enables angled projection.
- 1.2x zoom lens allows flexible installation.
- Curved Screen Correction****** for projecting onto a curved screen.
- Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
3. Variety of useful features
- A USB Memory Viewer Function*7 for projecting without having to connect to a computer.
- USB Display Function******* for easy projection using a USB cable.
- Equipped with an HDMI input terminal and abundant interfaces.
- Other useful features including a built-in 10 W******** speaker, a built-in closed caption decoder, Blackboard modes, etc.
*1 Brightness ratings for models in the PT-LB360 series are as follows: PT-LB360 (3,600 lm), PT-LW330/LB330 (3,300 lm) and PT-LB280 (2,800 lm)
*2 This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco2
*3 The usage environment affects the duration of the filter
*4 Lamp power: Eco
*5 Only vertical keystone correction for the PT-LB280
*6 Curved Screen Correction is not supported for the PT-LB280
*7 Exclude the PT-LB280
*8 2 W speaker for the PT-LB280
Ecodesign Information under EU Regulation 801/2013, please visit here: www.ptc.panasonic.eu