Simple and easy adjustment
- Simple and easy adjustment for multi-screen projection or curved-screen projection
- Edge blending, colour-matching, brightness control, and geometry adjustment are achieved easily and quickly by combined use with specific cameras* and Geometry Manager Pro software. **
Unique application with flexible installation
- By connecting a PC to the projectors through a Hub network, and a camera* via a USB cable, the Auto Screen Adjustment software can measure the required adjustment using the connected camera,* and then overwrite the connected projectors with correction values, which makes system installation easier and more efficient.Available for various screen shapes, such as flat, convex, concave, portrait and S-shape.
- Calibration and adjustment based on the projector’s internal image processor achieves minimal image degradation.
- The colour, brightness, black level, uniformity and alignment of several projectors can be measured.
Applicable Panasonic projectors and software
- Usable with the PT-DZ21K, PT-DZ13K and PT-DZ870 Series*** of Panasonic professional DLP projectors.
- The Auto Screen Adjustment Upgrade Kit works as an upgraded function of the Geometry Manager Pro software. **
* Supporting cameras: D5200 (Nikon) or successor model.
** Updates of projector firmware and Geometry Manager Pro software are required.
The Geometry Manager Pro software is included in the optional ET-UK20 upgrade kit.
The PT-DZ10K is not compatible with ET-UK20.
*** The ET-CUK10 supports the PT-DZ21K/DS20K, PT-DZ13K/DS12K/DZ10K and PT-DZ870.
For more information click here
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.