Terms and Conditions ISE 2019 Competition
Panasonic Business Europe, ‘Highlights from ISE’ Competition
Panasonic Highlights from ISE competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Hagenauer Straße 43, 65203 Wiesbaden, Germany (“the Promoter”) and under the social media name of PanasonicVisual, PanasonicBusinessEurope or PanasonicVisualSolutionsEU depending on the channel.
1. The Competition is open to all those who are permanently resident in the geographical location of Europe, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
2. The Competition starts at 10:00 CET 5/02/19 and closes at 15:00 CET 08/02/19 (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after the Competition Period will not be considered.
3. In order to qualify for the Competition, participants must comment and add a picture to the pinned daily post on the corresponding Panasonic social media channel and use the #PanasonicISE
4. Entrants may enter the Competition once per day. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that entrants can enter on all four days of the Competition. Entrants must only submit one entry per day.
5. For each day of the Competition, entrants may only enter the Competition once and may only use one of the specified social media channels to enter.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
8. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
15. During the Competition Period there will be twelve (12) winners. For each day that the competition runs, a winner will be chosen from the participants from each channel and each day of the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt:
15.1.1 Three (3) winners will be selected from participants who enter the Competition between 10:00 CET on the 5th February 2019 and 16:00 CET on the 5th February 2019, one from each channel .
15.1.2 Three (3) winners will be selected from participants who enter the Competition between 09:30 CET on the 6th February 2019 and 16:00 CET on the 6th February 2019, one from each channel.
15.1.3 Three (3) will be selected from the participants who enter the Competition between 09:30CET on the 7th February 2019 and 16:00 CET on the 7th February 2019, one from each channel.
15.1.4 Three (3) will be selected from the participants who enter the Competition between 09:30 CET on the 8th February 2019 and 15:00 CET on the 8th February 2019 , one from each channel.
16. The winners for each day will be announced after 15:00 CET on the day of winning. If winners are not announced on the day, winners will be announced no later than 9th of February 2019.
17. Each winner will receive a prize. This prize will be a pair of Panasonic headphones (RP-HTX80BE-K)
18. There is no cash alternative to this prize. The prize is also non-transferable.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
20. The winner of the Competition will be chosen at random from eligible participants.
21. Each winner will be announced Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn on the dates listed in clause 15 of these terms and conditions.
22. Winners will be contacted through the direct message function on the social media platform they use to enter the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, winners will be contacted via the Promotor’s business account in respect of Facebook and Twitter. However, if the winner enters the competition through LinkedIn, they will be contacted directly via direct message by Franziska Fuchs, Panasonic Visual Content Manager, https://www.linkedin.com/in/franziska-fuchs-87959575/.
23. After receiving a direct message from the Promotor, the winners will have 48 hours to acknowledge the prize. If the winner does not acknowledge the prize within 48 hours of being contacted by the Promotor, the Promotor reserves the right to choose another winner.
24. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
25. Once the entry has been validated and the winner has acknowledged the prize, the winner will be invited to collect the prize from the Panasonic booth at the ISE Event. If the winner is unable to collect via this method, the prizes will be delivered to the winner by commercial courier at least 28 days after the winner has accepted the prize from the Promotor. The Promotor reserves the right to change the method and date of delivery if so required. If unforeseen circumstances arise, or the Promotor cannot deliver the prizes in time, they will provide the prizes to the winners as soon as practically and reasonably possible.
26. All images submitted must be the work of the participant submitting them. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Participants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
27. Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winning entry can be used by the Promoter for marketing and promotional purposes.
28. By participating in this Competition participants confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant the Promoter:
a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Promoter’s website; and
b. non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in the Promoter’s publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions
c. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
Privacy and Data Protection
30. Participants grant Panasonic, and all affiliated entities, and trusted third parties, a non-exclusive licence to use their entry for reasonable marketing and advertising purposes. By participating in this Competition, the winners also agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
32. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with German law.