Compact 20000 lumens-class Projector - PT-DZ16K2
Flagship model delivering spellbinding picture quality for events and staging
Compact 16.000lm*1Projector Delivers Stunning Picture Quality with High Frame-Rate*2
- 16.000lm*1 of Brightness with a contrast ratio of 10.000:1 from an extraordinarily compact body
- Real motion processor combines frame-creation and 120 Hz processing for fluid motion reproduction*2
- Providing a variety of advanced features, such as DIGITAL LINK connectivity and multi-screen projection
*1 17,000 lm for the PT-DW17K2, and 16,000 lm for the PT-DZ16K2, *2 Featured on the PT-DZ21K2/DS20K2/DZ16K2 only,
Benefits of PT-DZ16K2:
1. Ultra High and Detailed Images
- 16,000 lm of brightness (PT-DW17K2: 17,000 lm, PT-DZ16K2: 16,000 lm) for large venues.
- Real Motion Processor combines Frame-Creation and 120 Hz processing for fluid motion reproduction (PT-DZ21K2/DS20K2/DZ16K2).
- Next-generation Detail Clarity Processor delivers crisp and detailed image quality.
- High 10,000:1*1 contrast ratio with Dynamic Iris.
- System Daylight View 3 for enhanced color performance in bright rooms and mapping applications.
- Waveform Monitor function for easy adjustment of black/white level.
- DICOM Simulation mode for medical presentations and training*2.
2. High Reliability and Low TCO
- Extended lamp replacement cycle of 3,000 hours*3.
- Liquid cooling with highly efficient quad-lamp system reduces operational noise.
- Stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 ° C*4.
- Quad-lamp system allows 24/7 operation in Lamp Relay mode.
- Easy lamp replacement from rear side.
- Eco filter requires no maintenance for 12,000 hours*5.
- Durable, precision-tuned optical engine.
- High efficiency lamps reduce power consumption.
3. Versatile Installation Flexibility
*1 Full on/off, with Dynamic Iris set to “3”, *2 This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use for actual medical diagnosis, *3 Usage environment affects lamp replacement cycle, *4 Operating temperature range is 0-40 °C (32-104 °F) when projector is used in Portrait mode or High Altitude mode for altitudes 1,400-2,700 m (4,593-8,858 ft).
Operating temperature range is 0-35 °C (32-95 °F) when projector used in Portrait mode in High Altitude mode, *5 Usage environment affects filter replacement cycle, *6 Installation is possible only with the terminal side facing downward. Horizontal rotation and vertical rotation are both limited to 15 °, Additionally, lamp life is reduced to 700 hours depending on usage environment.