Telecommunication solutions for utilities, engineering and construction
Customised communication systems
Flexible, smart communication systems are crucial in industries such as utilities, engineering and construction. Whether in your office environment or on the road, Panasonic offers a full suite of communications solutions, from comprehensive SIP-based infrastructure technologies that simplify IT and reduce costs by transmitting voice and data over a single, unified network, to hard-working scanners, faxes and multifunctional printers that keep your institution up and running, day in, day out.
We work closely with your teams to identify their precise needs so we can support your entire area with a customised solution that provides seamless communications and increased productivity today and can scale to support your future growth.
Mobility for all your staff
Unified communications means that your staff are available anytime via a designated means of contact. In most cases, that will be via their desk phone, mobile, by email or by chat. The system allows them to change their status so that they can be reached by their preferred route. Even their personal mobile phone or internal DECT solution can be integrated as a pre-determined extension with the “ONE-NUMBER” concept. It’s equally straightforward to integrate home offices into the unified communications solution.
By using your paging infrastructure or desk phones, we can provide a system which allows you to make announcements at anytime from any phone. This is a big help in case of emergencies, allowing you to inform everyone at once.
Devices for any environment and application
On construction sites, with customers or in the office. Even if you have specialist requirements for your devices. It’s not a problem for Panasonic technology. We can provide a wide range of phone sets, such as simple basic desk phones, high-end application phones, low-priced mobile phones or IP64-protected phones for harsh usage. If that’s still not enough, we can help you integrate your preferred mobile phones from any other manufacturer.
Host your own call centre
Panasonic’s unified communications solutions also enable you to host your own call centre for inbound or outbound calls – without the need to change your business or your processes. Our platform allows you to build different virtual teams, anywhere in the world, choosing relevant people based on their skills, such as languages or technical knowledge. The enhanced analytics features help you to analyse all the call traffic in your team and to understand customer requirements.
Integrating our CCTV solution with alarm messaging adds a deeper, more intelligent level of security to your premises. If a technical problem, security breach or fire alarm is detected, the phone system can inform relevant people right away, by calling, texting or paging. So your response is immediate and safety is maximised.
Collaborate with colleagues across your organization or around the planet using web-based solution. Meet online, talk, chat, share files, information, and expertise.
The Conference Bridge Cloud Solution offers web-based voice conferencing services that provide telecoms/IT cost reduction opportunities in medium-sized and large organisations. It also means no internal administration or operating costs for the company, only a monthly fee is paid to the Conference Bridge hosting provider.
- Meet Me conferencing: Take control and set up secure Meet-Me conferences in minutes. Select participants using the built-in address book. Then schedule the conference on a one-off basis or set up as a reoccurring conference. Notify all participants by email with all the conference details.
- Dial Out conferencing: The system can be set up with groups of ‘conferences’ for specific purposes such as team calls or project update meetings. Several different conference groups can be stored on the system. When the originator initiates the conference by entering the conference room it will automatically contact the assigned conference members. This provides a greater level of security by controlling participant’s access.
- Web-Based administration: Conference setup, address book and recording management, is all done using the built-in Web-based control panel.
- Windows Standalone Client with Microsoft Outlook Integration: Seamless Outlook® 2010 and 2012 calendar integration. Send email invitations to every Meet-me participant after scheduling the conference.
- Desktop and file sharing, screen recording and chat: Any Dial Out and Meet-Me conference participants can take advantage of these supplementary services.
Administrative office tools
In our latest line of feature-rich SIP endpoints, the new UT Series combines state-of-the-art telephony and user-friendly features. Choose from entry-level models with conferencing capabilities and a low power consumption mode, to executive desk terminals with colour touchscreen displays and wireless headset compatibility. Phones can even integrate with Panasonic IP network cameras to help monitor security issues.