RETAIL: Electronic Shelf Labels
A strategic weapon for retailers
How can you make more profitable store?
“Optimised store” and “Enhanced customer experience” are key words here. Our Electronic Shelf labels can contribute to both.
ESL eliminates your current manual and inefficient work to change paper tags every day. All you need is to just change the price on your price master, then all labels are updated.
At the same time, labels are no longer just a simple, passive mechanism for displaying prices.
They play a much bigger role in giving information to customers. They are “micro web pages” that display essential omnichannel data. These elements enhance the in-store user experience by saving time and helping shoppers make decisions
using core system
- Price Automation
A simple, intuitive ESL management interface that allows centralised visibility and control of pricing. Change the price of any item in the store in just one step.
- Store Efficiency
Cenralised control eliminates 100% of errors and saves 80% of time spent on tag updates. It means customer complaints and fines occurred by the inaccurate pricing can be avoided by ESL system.
- Data driven sales
Dynamic pricing & store individual price management maximise profit. Prices can be changed anytime with consideration of external factors (like weather).
- Shelf Compliance
Visualise a real-time 2D planogram of products and prices. It monitors shelf KPIs and improve efficiency with highly accurate data on product categories and availability.
- Customer Engagement and Convenience
Shoppers can get multiple & valuable information on ESL - product detail, call to action etc.
The light on the tag helps them to find the product as well.
VUSION : Software + Hardware + Sustainable enterprise value
VUSION IoT Cloud platform
The VUSION Retail IoT Cloud platform helps retailers to build ultra-efficient stores while enhancing in-store customer experience.
- Realogram - With computer vision and machine learning, SES-imagotag software is now able to create real-time realograms displaying on-shelf products and their key information: position, price, product name, etc. This precise product allows retailers to re-create their planograms in real-time within seconds, which gives them a very precise information coming from the reality of each shop floor.
- STUDIO - Manage and display all types of data to empower your marketing department with a quick and easy template designer. Create and define special offers that take place for events, products or available stock… And use the full potential of the VUSION Tags.
- Single/Multi Store Manager - The most powerful tool for team support. Use one interface to supervise all your stores and monitor them at all levels, from the back office to the infrastructure. It also ensures brand identity and price consistency across all stores and helps retailers in their daily tasks.
- OPTIPICK - Reduce order preparing time and optimize the path to pick in-store products. Through a digital map and precise product geolocation, take the fastest track, don’t waste time and easily find products thanks to a 180° LED flash blinking on your shelf.
- Adshelf - Give brand sponsored information at the point of purchase. At the same time, call to action can be added on ESL. It enables retailers and brands to monitor in-store presence, prices and shopper reactions.
- Storefront - A powerful in-store tool with unique features. If shoppers use the web in a store, they will likely find products that are not available in their local store, or not at the same price. Storefront displays only products that are immediately available, and at the local price for instant satisfaction. Offering a search box dedicated to the shoppers’ local store.
Strength of Vusion hardware
VUSION offers the highest quality electronic price tags hardware solutions in the industry to enable the Retail IoT revolution.
- 5 year battery life
- Low power consumption
- Easylock® guaranteed locked position anti-theft
- Dual radio
- Good readability
- Flexible range
- Works in any light conditions
- Two colour patterns
- Robust & proven solution
Partnership with SES-imagotag
Panasonic and SES imagotag have joined forces to develop connected technology solutions for retail. The first was an Automated Shelf Monitoring (ASM) solution combining Panasonic CCTV, video analytics and the SES digital price tag system to provide real time out of stock detection.