Designed to equip security professionals with the best possible CCTV footage for evidence, the WV-S2252L captures high-quality 5MP images even in very challenging, dynamic and exposed environments that require reliable hardware.
The i-PRO 5MP camera allows for clear visibility of licsense plates and faces within the surveillance zone and enables clear colour images in low light conditions even at night time (0.0044 to 0.07 lx). The iA-Intelligent Auto feature monitors scene dynamics and motion to adjust key camera settings automatically in real-time, reducing distortion such as motion blur on moving objects.
The camera comes bundled with improved i-VMD (intelligent Video Motion Detection) and scene change detection featuring intelligent functionality for automatically notifying the administrator about changes to situations.
Like all the Panasonic i-PRO CCTV cameras, the WV-S2252L comes with the Easy Kitting feature saving you valuable time and space when connecting the network cable to the camera body simply by opening a part of the package.
In order to save bandwidth at 50%* lower than existing cameras and maintain image quality, the improved Smart Coding technology optimises video compression through captured scenes.
Out of the box, the camera supports full data encryption streaming and is compliant to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards to keep your video secured.
This camera is perfectly suitable for applications like airport (passport control, security checkpoints and ticket counters), banking, edutation, healthcare, retail and many more.
* Compared to Smart Coding OFF with H.265
Extreme image quality allows evidence to be captured even under challenging conditions
- 5MP image sensor realize wide area surveillance with improved high-quality images
- Auto shutter speed control for moving objects
- Outstanding low-light performance in true color with low noise for nighttime applications
- Built-in IR LED to produce a clear monochrome image in 0 lux conditions with 30m irradiation distance
- Environmental durability: IK10
Extreme bandwidth compression with evolved Smart Coding
- Longer recording and less storage requirements compared to traditional H.265 compression techniques
- Improved video compression technology detects objects such as faces, humans, vehicles and motorcycles / bicycles withinthe image and compresses the areas without objects in order to reduce transmitted data while maintaining image quality
- Allows you to connect the network cable to the camera body simply by opening a part of the package, which saves youtime and workspace, especially when handling multiple camera
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.