Panasonic Business Europe UC Expo competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address isMaxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK(“the Promoter”)
The Competition is open to residents of the UK(excluding Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
The Competition starts at 9:30 AM GMT Wednesday 15th May and closes4pm Thursday 16thMay(“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after theCompetition Periodwill not be considered.
In order to qualify for the Competition, participants mustfollow @PanasonicComms on twitter and post a tweet with the #PanasonicUCExpo
5. Entrants can enter the Competition only once.
No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, and remove them immediately from the Promoter’s social media pages, if the Promoter considers such entries to be in bad faith, fraudulent, illegal or showing any illegal, immoral, lewd or disrespectful behaviour.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
During the Competition Periodthere will be one winnerwhich will be announced once the Competition is over.
16. The winnerwill be announced onor before 17th May.
The prize will be aPanasonic Wireless SoundBar SC-HTB488EBK
There is no cash alternative to this prize.
The prize isalso non-transferable.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
The Promotor aims to deliver the prize to the winner by commercial courier within 28 days of the winner being notified that they have won. However, Panasonic reserves the right to amend the method and date of delivery if necessary.
21. Thewinner of theCompetitionwill be chosen at random from eligible participants.
Each winner will be announced on Twitteron the dates listed inclause 16of these terms and conditions.
The winnerwill be contacted via direct message. Winners will have 48 hours to acknowledge the prize orwe reserve the right to choose another winner.
If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
Privacy and Data Protection
25. Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with all relevant Data Protection Legislation(including the EU General Data Regulation) and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Competitionand further promotion
25.1We have a legitimate interest in collecting data for the purposes of the Competition.
26. By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
27. The Promotor reserves the right to include entries made outside of the time period stated in clause 3 where sufficient entries have not been made. This will be at the discretion of Panasonic and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a prize winner’s identify in the form of a passport or driver’s licence, proof of residence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner cannot provide us with the relevant proof mentioned above, then the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner in the same manner as the first.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations.
If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of these provisions.
31. By participating in this Competition, the participants agree to give Panasonic, and trusted third parties, a non-exclusive licence to use the participants entry and photographs for marketing and advertising purposes.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
By entering this Competition, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Walesand shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.