The Antelope COLIBRI is a unique REAL-TIME deflicker solution compatible with highspeed camera systems of all brands. It completely eliminates interference between the flickering produced by most artificial lights and the high-speed frame-rate of the camera.
The COLIBRI Deflicker removes the flicker/frame rate conflict in real time using our patent pending algorithm.
The COLIBRI Deflicker takes one HDSDI signal and outputs a flicker-free feed in real-time without any visible artefacts.
TV Shows with slow motion shots and outside broadcast productions are the perfect applications for the Colibri. It is FPGA-based, comes as a 1RU 19-type rack housing and can be mounted in OB-vans or studios.
There is a variety of presets for different flicker situations.
All adjustments can be done easily with the 5 button selector or can be entered with a remote control via RS 485.
- Menu: 5 button navigation
- Options: presets for different light situations, cameras and object/framing
- Supported framerates: 70-800fps
- Video input: 1x HD-SDI in
- Video output: 1x HD-SDI out processed, 1x HD-SDI out loopthrough
- Updates via USB connector on front
- Temperature: -20°C - +50°C
- Dimensions: 19-type - 1 rack unit, 383x44x300mm
- Weight: 1500g
Find our more about Antelope Camera Systems on their website: http://www.antelope-cs.de/
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.