AK-HRP1010 Remote Operation Panel provides even greater operability during the shooting, equipped with a new touch panel
- Assignable nob for Color temperature, Master gain, Master flare etc.
- Assignable buttons for shortcut menu and function ON/OFF
- Supports not only studio camera but also remote camera
- Supports SDXC card*. Store/Read camera setting and adjustment file
- Change PREVIEW connector to D-Sub 9 pin
- Joy stick control lever to adjust lens iris and master pedestal
- “User authorization” for the new model of camera such as AK-HC3900/HCU250
Panel designed for operability
With a 1/4 rack size housing, four units can be installed in a single 19-type EIA rack, which are used as standard around the world.
The layout of the operation buttons on the panel simplifies operation by prioritizing frequently-used functions. Knobs for master gain, colour temperature, master flare, etc. can be assigned by users. Frequently-used functions such as gain and matrix can also be assigned to priority buttons. This enables rapid operation that can be adapted to the workflow of each location.
3.5-type colour LCD touch panel
The new high-resolution 3.5-type colour LCD panel now supports touch operation and provides ease of use on location through high visibility and intuitive operation.
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.