See business from every angle
Offering all the advantages of a notebook and tablet in a sleek but durable body, the Toughbook CF-MX4 is perfect for corporate executives, sales people, creative professionals and market researchers in many sectors.
- Intel® Core™ i5-5300U vPro™ Processor
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 7 Professional (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- 12.5” IPS Full-HD (1920 x 1080) capacitive multi-touch display
- 2-in-1 flip-over design with laptop, tablet and presentation modes
- Lightweight and slim form factor (1.14kg and 21mm thick)
- Full business ports: 2x USB 3.0, LAN, HDMI, VGA, SD-XC and optional smart card reader
- Embedded thin nib stylus for handwritten notes
- 4G LTE as option
- Business rugged design with magnesium alloy
- Passed a 76cm free-fall test* and 100-kgf pressurized vibration test*
- Up to 13-hours’ battery life with end-user removable hot-swap battery
- 3 year standard warranty
* The shock resistance and pressure resistance functions are not a guarantee against damage or malfunction.
Ecodesign Information under EU Regulation 617/2013, please visit here: www.ptc.panasonic.eu
Multi-touch with embedded stylus
Usability is a key feature of the Toughbook CF-MX4. With full Windows 10 Pro support, it has a 12.5” IPS Full-HD capacitive 10-finger multi-touch display to make the most of the latest screen technology, and for the first-time ever in a business rugged Toughbook, an embedded thin-nib stylus for hand written notes.
Latest 5th generation Intel Processor
Users will have all the computing power they need with the latest state-of-the-art 5th-generation Intel® Core™ i5-5300U vPro™ Processor. To ensure mobile workers have enough space for their applications and documents, the device has 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD.
Business rugged durability
Despite its high-performance capabilities, the Panasonic Toughbook CF-MX4 has a lightweight and slim design (1.14 kg and 21 mm thick), combined with the business rugged capabilities that you expect from the Toughbook range. This Panasonic, with its three-year warranty, is encased in magnesium alloy to take the knocks and scrapes that frequent travelling can deliver and has been tested to withstand a 76cm fall and 100-kgf of pressurized vibration. Rapid and regular conversion from clamshell to tablet will also be no issue with its innovative and durable 360° hinge design.
Wide-ranging interfaces and connectivity
Equipped with a rich set of business interfaces and wireless connectivity, the Panasonic Toughbook CF-MX4 ensures the user is always connected whether at their desk or in the field. Business ports include 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x LAN, 1x VGA, 1x SD card slot and an optional smart card reader. For fast data transfer the device includes wireless LAN a/b/g/n/ac (up to 866.7 Mbps), Bluetooth® v4.0 and optional 4G LTE. Ideal for web conferencing, there is also a 2MP webcam with stereo microphones.
Hot swap battery for continuous operation
Designed to work as long as the busy executive, the Panasonic Toughbook CF-MX4 can operate for up to 13 hours and has an end-user removable, hot-swap battery to allow continuous operation without interruption.