To prepare for the future of your business, you need a clear vision of its performance today. Panasonic’s new KX-NT680 IP phone gives you just that, displaying all communications information in one crystal-clear display.
- Information is always available at a glance, thanks to highly intuitive display
- Integrate corporate branding and information into the display throughout your organisation
- Reduce the risk of security attacks with SRTP support
- Enjoy easy set up with embedded centralised management and remote administration settings
- Register up to 48 flexible function keys, giving more support for frequently used numbers
The ideal interface
The KX-NT680 features an intuitive interface, with a colour LCD screen displaying every detail in sharp focus, and easy-to-understand icons making every piece of information available at a glance.
Communications your way
By importing an image file to the LCD, you can quickly and easily customise the phones to reflect your company’s brand, consistently throughout your offices. What’s more, the information is always visible for the user to take in.
Safe and secure
Thanks to support for Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP), the KX-NT680 phone encrypts communication packets and establish safe and secure channels, with a reduced risk of attack.
Setting up a terminal was previously a challenging task. Not any longer with the embedded centralised management. All settings can be transmitted by the network and adjusted remotely and administrators on the communication network can set appropriate usage parameters easily.
To give you more support for frequently used numbers, features or settings, you can register a total of 48 key settings using different ‘screens’.
- Download image - 110.7 KB
- Download image - 123.51 KB
- Download image - 119.77 KB
- Download image - 89.78 KB
- Download image - 89.11 KB
- Download image - 98.71 KB
- Download image - 92.89 KB
- Download image - 72.49 KB
- Download image - 1.37 MB
- Download image - 1.33 MB
- Download image - 911.64 KB
- Download image - 981.02 KB
- Download image - 991.31 KB
- Download image - 691.22 KB
- Download image - 4.89 MB
- Download image - 5.14 MB
- Download image - 4.41 MB
- Download image - 2.56 MB
- Download image - 10.73 MB
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.
|LCD Display||4.3 Inch Color|
|Handset/Headset Mic Mute||Yes|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x 10/100/1000|
|LCD Contrast||4 levels (Backlight Brightness)|
|Desk Mount Tilt||Yes (2 positions)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Ringer Volume||4 levels & Off|
|Headset Port||2.5 mm audio jack|
|Electronic Hook Switch Control Port||3.5 mm Plantronics / Jabra|
|Audio Codec||G.722 / G.711 / G.729A|
|Call Log Entries||Depends on the PBX model or settings|
|Power Adaptor||Optional : KX-A424|
|Wall Mount Kit||Optional : KX-A435|
|Speakerphone Mic Mute||Yes|
|Phone Directory||Yes, 100 Entries (personal), 1000 Entries (system)|
|Rerouting to Secondary PBX||Yes|
|LCD Size (Pixels, Lines)||480 x 272 pixels|
|Programmable Keys (FF Keys)||48 (4 pages of 12 keys)|
|Speakerphone (HD)||Yes (Full Duplex)|
|Volume Level (Handset/Headset/SP Phone)||6 levels|
|IP Port Number Flexibility||Yes|