JOIN PANASONIC FOR THE STATE-OF-THE-ART VISUAL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS SHOWCASE AT ISE 2014
Panasonic is pleased to announce that we are exhibiting our state-of-the-art Visual System Solutions at ISE 2014 – the world’s best-attended tradeshow for the professional AV and electronic systems industry.
The Panasonic stand is in Hall 1 Booth 1-H70 from 4-6 February 2014, Amsterdam RAI, the Netherlands.
This year’s famous event Panasonic is presenting the very latest in projector and display technology, capable of engaging and captivating business customers for a wide range of applications and environments.
End to End Visual Solutions
On a 400 sqm booth we are presenting our cutting-edge visual solutions for rental and staging applications, museums and retail environments, education and corporate sectors. Over the three days, we are showcasing some of the world’s most innovative solutions, presented in real-world applications, featuring large-venue, installation, short-throw and portable projectors, LED LCD displays in various sizes, video walls and interactive screens – along with professional video cameras and AV software solutions.
- Rental and staging technology
- Multi-window processing unit
- 3D mapping featuring new 16 000 lm 3-chip DLP projector
- Geometry Manager Pro
- Control room solutions including ultra-narrow bezel video wall and security camera surveillance with tracking and analysis software
- Interactive education – touchscreen LED displays, mobile connectivity, DIGITAL LINK for shared learning
- Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) technology
- Corporate collaboration – BYOD solutions, touchscreen LED displays, MiracastTM, DIGITAL LINK
- Interactive outdoor displays for quick service restaurants (QSRs)
- EPOS solutions
- Ultra-narrow bezel video wall for QSRs
- Seamless displays of all sizes for retail fashion
- Immersive projection cube for museums and entertainment
- 4K solutions including displays, projectors and Toughpad
- 6000 lumens Solid Shine lamp-free projector
- DIGITAL LINK for simplified device management
- Early warning software for reducing downtime on projectors and displays
- ‘Plug and play’ edge-blended projection
Panasonic also has a VIP area in the upper gallery (BK022) for meetings, appointments and break-out sessions.