High Resolution Surveillance Camera
VGA/640x480 H.264 network camera
- 0.32 megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (high profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring and high-resolution recording by “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary system LSI platform
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at VGA (640 x 480) image size
- High sensitivity with day & night (electrical) function: 0.9 lx (colour), 0.6 lx (B/W) at F2.8
- 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- Smart phone monitoring
The BL-VP101 VGA/640x480 H.264 network camera comes fully loaded with intelligent features and advanced technology; bringing simultaneous real-time, high-resolution recording to a host of applications.
Its CMOS sensor allows for multiple H.264 and JPEG streams; progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing, even when the subject is moving; and Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) guarantees clarity in various conditions.
Add face detection; full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission; browser-controlled 4x digital zoom; electronic sensitivity enhancement; and smart phone monitoring, and you have a high-performing network camera that’s ready to be deployed across a full range of security and surveillance applications.