HD Dome Network Camera
Network camera with super dynamic
- 720p HD images up to 60 fps
- Approximate 1/3 inches, high sensitivity MOS image sensor
- Super high resolution at HD/1,280 x 720 created by high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new enhanced "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Enhanced Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions
- High sensitivity with Day & Night(IR) function:0.01 lx (Color), 0.0* lx (B/W) at F1.6
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation
- New technologies like Fog and Super Chroma Compensation for clear image in harsh weather conditions and a better color reproducibility even in low illumination are equipped as standard
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream. (Optional)
- Can be added new intelligent extension software (Optional) in addition to built-in VMD (Video Motion Detection), alarm function.
The WV-SFN311 is an Indoor Fixed Dome Network Camera that employs a newly developed 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor, and can provide up to 4 H.264 High profile streams, or JPEG streams, to ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording from “UniPhier”; Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
The WV-SFN311 can deliver up to 60 fps transmission at 1,280 x 720 image size. The featured true day/night function with the new developed multi process noise reduction and 3D-DNR allows clear images in low light conditions being able to see at 0.0 lx with the embedded smart IR LED. In addition, the user has a simple way to select light control modes – just choose from outdoor, indoor or fixed electronic shutter speeds.
ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation and stable focus in both colour and monochrome modes. The varifocal Auto Iris lens offers 3.6x zoom, from 2.8mm through to 10mm and with the lens distortion compensation the images can be adjusted 256 steps.
SD Edge recording is available using the WV-ASM200 and a network connection.
Some of the advanced features include Face detection, Variable Image Quality on Specified area to retain higher quality with lower bandwidth, Cropping function with up to 4 areas and controled by sequence, and fog and multi process noise reduction compensation.
* with IR LED ON
To download the SAE100 or SAE200 software for this product, please refer to the table below. Please ensure to check the model number against each firmware version to ensure that there are no compatibility issues.
|1 Series - SF138/SW158||1.05 or later||N/A||Download|
|1 Series - Others||1.05 or later||Download||N/A|
|3 Series - SW395/SW396/SW395A/SW396A
|1.80 or later||Download||N/A|
|3 Series - SFN311L/SFN311/SFN310
|1.80 or later||Download||Download|
|4 Series - SF438/SF448/SW458/SW458M||1.40 or later||Download||N/A|
|5 Series - NP502/NW502S/SW598/SC588||1.40 or later||Download||N/A|
|5 Series - SPN531||1.40 or later||Download||Download|
|5 Series - Others||1.40 or later||N/A||Download|
|6 Series - SFN631L/SFN611L/
|1.40 or later||Download||Download|
|6 Series - SPN631/SPN611
|1.40 or later||Download||Download|
|4K Series - SFV481/SFN480||1.11 or later||N/A||Download|
|Encoder - GXE100/GXE500||Download||N/A|