HD PTZ Outdoor Surveillance Camera
Super Dynamic Weather Resistant HD PTZ Dome Network Camera
- 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Super high resolution at HD / 1,280 x 720 created by 2.4 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS image sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- 45x extra optical zoom at 1,280 x 720 (30x optical zoom)
- 90x extra optical zoom at 640x360 resolution with 12x digital zoom enabling 1080x zoom.
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic technology ensures clear face image.
Introducing the Panasonic's WV-SW397B camera series. These HD PTZ dome cameras are fully equipped with super dynamic technology. They provide clear HD 720p images with 105dB wide dynamic range and produce colour images with a minimum illumination of 0.3 lux. This range is extremely well suited for applications in surveillance which require a powerful zoom feature such as intersections, airports, railway stations and car parks.
Both of the cameras are equipped with a 2.4 megapixel high sensitivity MOS image sensor, 45x extra optical zoom at 1280x720 resolution and 90x extra optical zoom at 640x360 resolution, with 12x digital zoom.
They also employ AEM (auto eyelid mechanism) technology which reduces the blur of images and support a tilt angle of anywhere between -15 degrees and 195 degrees. They are weather and impact resistant with IP66-, NEMA4X- and IK10- ratings. The only feature which separates the WV-SW397B camera from its counterpart is the inclusion of a rain wash cover, this cover ensures that any water that comes into contact with the camera is immediately cascaded from the surface rather than form droplets, which can scatter light and ultimately impair visibility.
Other product features
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (ICR) function: 0.3 lx (Color), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.6
- *ICR: IR Cut filter Removal
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated 2 areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
- VIQS can be set on preset position (1 to 8) and except preset.
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- 360 degrees endless Panning
- Advanced auto tracking: The camera automatically pans and tilts to follow a moving subject and keep it in the center of the image.
- H.264 max. bit rate / client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard,Type 4X(UL50), NEMA 4X compliant.
- Dehumidification device for use in various weather conditions
- Rain wash coating dome cover
- Ambient Operating Temperature : -50 °C to +55 °C (- 58 °F to 131 °F )
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- AEM (Auto Eyelid Mechanism) offers images that are more natural and easy to watch reducing doubled images when direction of the lens moved above the horizontal.