UT-MB5 – The world’s first Windows 8.1 4K 20” business rugged Tablet
The UT-MB5 is one of the latest additions to the Panasonic Toughpad range, and offers 4K screen resolution technology delivering images far clearer than standard HD technology, NVIDIA graphics and an electronic touch pen*.
The portable business rugged Windows 8.1 Pro tablet is not only new to our Toughpad product line, but is also the world’s first rugged 4K 20” tablet. Designed for photographers, architects, marketers and sales people, it stands out amongst the Toughpad range with its large screen perfect for displaying big A3 images in great detail.
4K technology offers image quality an impressive four times the quality of full HD. By integrating this technology into the large scale robust tablet format with NVIDIA GeForce graphics and a powerful Intel processor, you will be better equipped to captivate and engage your audience when presenting designs and plans.
Running on Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro, the operating system is user friendly and as the tablet is business rugged, the UT-MB5 is resistant to 30cm drops (26 angles non-operating) and 76cm drops to its back (whilst operational) and comes with a 3 year warranty, WiFi and Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.
Touchscreen and electronic Touch Pen for greater accuracy
The UT-MB5 combines touchscreen capabilities and a unique Panasonic electronic touch pen* which offers superb intuitive capabilities providing a paper-like feel for freehand sketching, annotation or handwriting. The ability of the interactive pen to accurately recognise every individual pixel on the screen and interpret 2048 levels of pressure means it can capture your drawings and handwriting accurately, in every detail.
Find out what our partners Microsoft, Intel and Dassault find exciting about what we have achieved together in the development of the 4K UT-MB5 tablet.
- Intel Core i5-3437U vProTM1.9 GHz Processor
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 745M Graphics
- 4K (3840 X 2560) Ultra high resolution 230ppi and 15:10 aspect ratio
- 20” IPSα multi touch display with up to 10 finger recognition
- Panasonic Electronic Touch Pen* is super intuitive with natural hand writing appearance
- 4 or 8 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD
- Business rugged tablet at 2.35kg and 12.5mm thickness
- Built-in USB 3.0 port, SDXC card slot, Headphone Jack and Docking connector
- Optional cradle with 1x LAN, 1x HDMI and 3x USB 3.0*
- HD Front camera