UT-MA6 - TOUGHPAD 4K Performance model for high-end applications
The TOUGHPAD 4K UT-MA6 Performance model, with Windows 8.1 Pro, and a Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ Processor is a more powerful version of the standard model UT-MB5 It comes with an Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ Processor and NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics, with 16 GB RAM. It also fully supports Open GL, the industry standard, to handle intensive CAD and 3D modelling applications with ease. All this in a business rugged tablet form factor, which weighs just 2.54kg and is 12.5mm thick.
Despite being very slim, it comes with a built-in USB 3.0 port, SDXC card slot, Ethernet LAN port, Mini DisplayPort™ and docking connector as standard for fast transfer of large data files and to ensure that the device can be easily connected to displays, projectors and any other compatible devices as needed.
- Intel® Core™ i7-3687U vPro™ 2.1 GHz processor
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K1000M graphics
- 4K (3840 X 2560) ultra-high resolution, 230ppi and 15:10 aspect ratio
- 20" IPSa multi touch display with up to 10-finger recognition
- Panasonic Electronic Touch Pen* for super-natural handwriting
- 16 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD
- Business rugged tablet at 2.54 kg and 12.5 mm thickness
- Glass fibre outer case for extra strength
- Built-in USB 3.0 port, LAN port, Mini DisplayPort™, SDXC card slot, headphone jack and docking connector
- Built-in smartcard reader as standard
- 5MP rear camera & 0.9MP front camera
Microsoft, Intel & Dassault endorse the world's first 20" 4K tablet