Integrated voice processing system - up to 8 hrs recording time and 64 mailboxes. Add automation to your phone system.
- E-Mail integration - email messages as wave file attachments
- Improve service levels - offer customers intelligent voice prompts
- Highly configurable - up to a hundred service settings
- Internal/external message delivery
- Group message delivery
- Automated attendant - reduce misdirected calls
The KX-TVM50 offers a host of advanced voice messaging features, including an Advanced Automated Attendant Service, Interview Service and Holiday Service. Users will find the system easy to use thanks to a Voice Mail menu display on system phones, Caller Name announcement and Caller ID / Clip based greetings. The extensive feature set also includes multi-lingual voice prompts, automatic fax detection and fax routing, call screening, and call recording.
As well as integrating with the Panasonic range of business telephone systems, the Voice Processing Systems may be connected to a wide range of other telephone systems. The Panasonic Voice Processing Systems can improve the efficiency of your business, whether it be sales, customer service, marketing, or human resources.