- Panasonic recognizes the importance of your privacy. All information that you provide to us will be retained and disclosed only in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998.
- Panasonic will not pass your details to any third party or company, except those that we use to perform statistical analysis, manage communications or act on our behalf (including Freesat UK Ltd).
- From time to time, Panasonic will compile aggregate statistics about the services and may share them with reputable third parties. These statistics will not contain information that would enable any third party to identify you personally.
- Panasonic reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with all applicable laws and lawful requests by the appropriate authorities, to operate its systems properly or for its own protection or that of its other users.
- Panasonic stores all data securely. The Warranty Registration site in total is covered by SSL certificate/s. The pages for data input with regards to personal and product information are held in iFrames within web pages and therefore it is not possible to display the icons normally associated with secure web pages. The payment process for extended warranty, if an offer is made and accepted, is both secure and icons confirming the security of the pages are fully displayed.
Registered Office: Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FP, Registered in England and Wales - Branch Number BR015033